Curtis 2H Q.

I acquired a lovely Curtis 2H at a thrift store. Unfortunately a public library based Internet search doesn't answer my basic Q: Where do you grasp the mechanism to cut keys? All I have is 2 large wingnuts so am I missing some sort of "loseable" centrally mounted handle and if so where might I acquire one please?

TIA GT

Reply to
GT

should be a 'bolt hole' at a right angle from the 2 wing nuts.. TOWARD you if you were standing in front of it I believe.. am assuming this is a old copy machine..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

A 2H is an old manual copy machine. You can just grab the carriage and use it that way too.

Reply to
Steve

Yup, this low budget manual duplicator has no grip handle. As Steve indicated, grab the carriage below the key clamp wing nuts to help keep your hands away from the cutting blade during use.

Also, cut slowly from left to right to prevent dulling the cutter...

Bogus

Thanks to all for confirming my belief in no handle. GT

Reply to
GT