any Toronto locksmith can cut Mercedes Benz keys?

Anyone know of a locksmith in the Toronto area who can cut car keys for an older mercedes benz (1987 260E)? These key must be cut from above instead from the side.

Reply to
Joseph

In my experience.. ASSUMING you have 'lost keys'... is there a Mercedes dealer CLOSE? take proof of ownership in to the parts? department and ask them to order you a set.. they were very reasonable price wise when I told a lady about this with her 79.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

google is your friend