Determinators

To those that have used determinators, how do you like using them? How's their accuracy? Also do you use them often enough to make an investment of the entire set?

Thanks in advance. Jim

Reply to
Jimmy F.

GREAT--- IF.... in MY case and AREA its 8 cut Ford door locks that are STUCK-due to the grease used, but when that lock is NOT giving problems (and ther is NO solvent for the grease, without removing it) it works QUICK..

Also do you use them often enough to make an

no- BUT, this in my case is DUE TO probably NEVER in my lifetime seeing SOME of the cars they make them for. pick and choose WHAT you need to do to avoid tearing down a door or more to get the cuts. save the money on the rest, that will just tie up needed funds for other things.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--