Herring Hall Marvin Safe with Door Open

I have recently rented office space with a Herring Hall Marvin Safe

The landlord says we can have the safe if we can get it to work.

It's too large and heavy to easily dispose of, and besides, it could be useful to us.

The door is OPEN

I need the combination

Model R 2741 S/N 07-001713-81092-02

The safe is probably 3 feet tall by 2 feet wide

Is there a simple way with the door opened to figure out the combination?

Is it a pretty siple task for a locksmith? About how much do you think it would cost (how long would it take )

Thank you for your help in this matter.

My email address is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com if you wish to reply offline

Thanks

Will Wallace

Reply to
southernde

rifnraf

Yes, assuming that all the parts are there. Depending on the area you are in I would ball park about $100 which should give you a new combination and a good service.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf