How to become locksmith

I have always been interested in locksmithing, I used to go through the house and try to unlock everything in site. I found it quite interesting how each lock depending on quality would either pop right open as I moved my makeshift picks in, or I would have to work for quite some time to get them loose.

Is there an accredidated school, do you find your local locksmith and apprentace, do you just up and one day call your self and locksmith, take a test, etc? If it matters I live in the state of Ohio, near Dayton.

Thanks, W

Reply to
Joe Jones

go through

quite

either pop right

work for

locksmith and

locksmith,

Ohio, near

good place to start would be the faq for this group.

why do you feel the need to posting the exact question under two different names ?

good luck

Reply to
"Keyman