IC Core Program

Yes, it is nice, but what if you want to use just 1 change key with no master, or a ggm and a master and a change key? Also, you have to be online to use it, and does it print the pinning chart for you? And, yes, I am the author. hehe
Reply to
rd
It will calculate for a single-keyed lock-Tried it myself.Just click okay when the warning comes up.
If you are talking about a three-level system, you should have a change key, a master key and a grand master key. The page is mainly for ordering masterkeyed cylinders-don't know if there's anything else for mulitiple levels of keying. I have'nt tried printing-but seems possible.
I was'nt exactly balking about it anyway-just thought it was interesting.
> Also, you have to be online to use it, and does it print the pinning chart > for you? > And, yes, I am the author. hehe >

goma865
If the intermediate materkeys have some 'top master' cuts and the rest 'change' cuts (as is usual) the calculator will work fine.
Reply to
peterwn
Again, it is all well, and is very nice. Let's see you do Sargent cores with it. Does anyone know of a program that will do Sargent cores? Please let me know, as I am interested in seeing it. Thanks
Reply to
rd
The only way I have ever been able to get it to print is:
<shift+Print Screen> Open word processor, photoshop etc Paste and then print the screenshot. If there's a better way I don't know it.
Reply to
Steve
Actually with firewall off it prints fine in the normal manner straight from the browser. Strange.
Reply to
Steve
should? not even in a dos window? dont give up, 2000 can be a BIT stubborn on new programs..
--Shiva--
Reply to
me
Actually you can even run it on XP, I do. All you have to do is install at the command line and then from windows create a shortcut to the batch file that runs it. It will work that way and faster than any windows program you can think of. BBE.
rd wrote: > > Ok, runs on dos. Won't work on windows 2000. Sorry, I can't run it! >
> > rd wrote: > > > > > > Again, it is all well, and is very nice. Let's see you do Sargent cores > with > > > it. Does anyone know of a program that will do Sargent cores? Please let > me > > > know, as I am interested in seeing it. Thanks > > > >
Billy B. Edwards Jr.

Site Timeline