Best Core Program

Before anyone gets upset, this is not meant to be a spam. I hate them too. I am a locksmith that has written a nice little program to help with doing best cores. I know there are some on the web, yada, yada, yada. This is free for anyone that wants it. It is freeware if you want to make a donation, fine, no pressure. Just trying to help you guys out, if you want it. It can be gotten at:

hope I haven't offended anyone. This is just a friendly jesture. I scanned it, and it is free of any viruses. This link is to my homepage, so you won't have any problems knowing who I am. Have Fun!

Reply to
rd

neat little program. thx

Roger