Mosler safe

Hi all, new here, and have a question. Anyone have an idea as to the value of a Mosler safe, roughly 5'x2'x2', single door, combination. Numbers inside on several plates include BP 280, F1-D, Class C, and R-2544. It doesn't look extremely old at all, but I have to say it could be 30 years or so. Has 4-5 metal shelves inside, adjustable. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Dave Lee

Values for used safes vary widely. The long adn short is it's worth what somebody will pay but I wouldn't plan on getting more than a few hundred. Most lay people don't want to move them, for good reason.

Reply to
Steve