Is there life in cyberspace?

Seems to be a blackhole here. Not getting any posts. Wheres Spock when you need him? Wayne

Reply to
wayne c

When there's nothing to discuss, it makes sense for there to be no discussion. If you want to rev things up again, find something to say that folks will want to respond to. Otherwise, you have to wait until one of us feels like doing so.

We're not paid columnists. No publication schedule is promised!

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

ok, topic for discussion..lol

anyone got the complete wheel pack for a 3400 series mechanical Sentry door?

need the whole thing to replace into one that was removed so the old lady could 'think it was locked and safe'.. but get in it.. then they lost the pack..

this is a 1.2 cu foot one BTW..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Nope, sorry. (Normally it isn't worth posting an "I can't help" message, but since people are feeling lonely...)

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

This is an easy solve problem. Make them.

The diameter is slightly less than the diameter of the false gated on the drive cam, and the gate is the same as the true gate. The thickness of the wheel is approximately 16 gauge. I recomend galvinized, or brass.

Get a set of dividers and scribe, saw and file. You may need some brass washers soldered on for spacer hubs, and for the fixed flys tap a hole and solder in a screw.

You might need a washer or two made out of brass shim stock also.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Call the Sentry Group, in East Rochester, NY, USA. They are very good about customer service.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Captain, we are getting readings of intelligent life from the plant. It is class M, somewhat similar to.... oh hang on. That's Earth we are circling.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

the thing is ALL of the pack is gone..dont have drive cam, etc..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

did, NO parts available, at all..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Well that makes things a little more difficult, I had assumed that the drive cam was there as this is what usually retains the dial. Still if you have no luck in finding the parts, making the drive cam for a Sentry would not be much more difficult than the other two wheels.

Of course Plan B might be better still. Sell them a real safe.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61-#spamblock*-@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0RM%f.26595$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com...

Key

Captain: Spock, what do you gather from these readings, intelligent life perhaps, or an electromagnetic anomaly???? Report!!!!!

Reply to
goma865

Reply to
wayne c

Quick reminder: In evolutionary terms, sapience has not been in existance long enough to have proven its survival value for our species. (Though it clearly has strong effects on the survival of other species.)

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

After degaussing the sensor, I have concluded that it is a false reading. There is no intelligent life on Earth.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Is this a unique concept, or what?

David Ames

Reply to
David Ames

If there is not any life here try a forum like

trakgalvis