It's Just A Simple Key

I had one key to my lock and that key I can't find. It's just a very simple key, see there, that's the kind! No, not that one - to your right. Oh! These are blanks you say. Let me draw it for you. See here, the key is cut this way. It's just a very simple key and it's about this wide, And has two or three or four cuts, here along the side. I think it has grooves in it; I don't believe it's flat. Now, this is just how it looks and you can cut it from that. You see; it's just a very small simple key. While you're at it, make me three. If they don't work, of course they're guaranteed? On second thought, one is all that I will ever need.

author unknown

Reply to
Ed Jasper