Items for Sale

Have a few items for sale if anyone is interested. You can view them at

. Also have a 1200CMBlitz with code cards and calibration tools I be posting a picture of later, a Pak-a-Punch with domestic, foreign, Schlage, and Kwikset vises and depth knobs. Also have a Kent Moore Vats Interrogator. Would love to sell whole lot, but if don't get any offers, I'll be piecing them out to highest offers.

Reply to
Brian McFee

How much are you selling the American keying kit for? Or is this an ebay like thing and just place a bid or somesuch.

Reply to
ragtag99

About how old is the HPC Blitz? I saw the picture for the older model and the price is right. Also where are you located to approximate shipping?

I'm in the Kansas City Area

Reply to
arrowlockservice

About how old is the HPC Blitz? I saw the picture for the older model and the price is right. Also where are you located to approximate shipping?

I'm in the Kansas City Area

Reply to
arrowlockservice

_Is_ there a Blitz? Didn't look like it in the photos...

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

I sent a personal email to the one on record at this news group. This is placed incase you use a garbage email account for public view (such as myself ;) If place a message here to get in touch with me for the American Rekeying set.

Reply to
ragtag99

I am interested in purchasing all of your items. Could you please provide me with a figure to purchase all the items? Thanks so much

Reply to
joehercik