New Orleans - hear of any big robberies?

With the incredible devastation in New Orleans, the lack of police for
almost a week, generally deserted streets, etc., there would appear to
have been an opportunity to crack some safes. Hear of any such
thefts? Everything I've seen on the news has been stealing food to
feed starving families, etc. I recall hearing of this sort of thing
in Beirut, Iraq and Kuwait during recent wars.
Reply to
Scott Berg