New Orleans - hear of any big robberies?

With the incredible devastation in New Orleans, the lack of police for almost a week, generally deserted streets, etc., there would appear to have been an opportunity to crack some safes. Hear of any such thefts? Everything I've seen on the news has been stealing food to feed starving families, etc. I recall hearing of this sort of thing in Beirut, Iraq and Kuwait during recent wars.

Reply to
Scott Berg