Key For Guitar Case

Can a locksmith make a key for my Fender tweed guitar case without removing and possibly damaging the red poodle plush interior? Are they all keyed the same for cases of a particular model? Are they wafer locks? Roughly what will he charge me? Thanks

Reply to
Leonard Nimoy

I can't say that "a locksmith" could do that-meaning any locksmith.Different Locksmiths specialize in different areas.If a locksmith specializes in small locks like that-he/she should be able to fit a key without disassembling the lock.

As for keyed alike-I do not know.

Could'nt tell you wether it's wafer, pin, or possibly lever-If I saw it-I could tell you real quick.

My price for fitting on small locks like that usually ranges $15-$25(Customer delivery and pickup). I am sure this price vary-I am located in North Central Indiana.

Hope this helps. Later, goma.

Reply to
goma865