Key of Responsibility

I had difficulty finding the article credible with the missing word, and so many misspelled words, typos, etc. And for someone to break into my house to steal the car keys means one of several things. (1) They are familiar with the inside of my house so they are an acquaintance. (2) For the car keys to be hanging on a hook next to the front door, I am probably home. (3) If I am not home, the car is gone as well as the keys....so they can't break in and steal the car keys when I am gone. (4) I need a better group of friends.

Reply to
Paul

Oh for the small town communities in the old days, where keys were always left in cars and people would have a hard job finding house keys if they ever felt the need to lock their houses. Shops locked with a nightlatch and modest padlock (just buy a new padlock if keys went missing) - no alarms.

Or the dorm with no workable locks whatever- caused a bother when a couple of prisoners were on the run and the female students wanted the exterior doors locked at night.

Reply to
peterwn