legality of auto lockout service

Just curious of if it is legal to operate a auto lockout service without a locksmith license, as i know tow companys do it all the time, just curious if it was legal to just the service of auto lockout in NC

Reply to
edge

Licensing varies by state -- and county -- and city, for that matter. Ask locally.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam

Last time I looked carefully, NC didn't have a state locksmith license.

Reply to
Henry E Schaffer

Assuming you don't want to pay an attorney top dollar to answer this question, you can join a legal services company and for a low monthly subscription, get all the legal advice you want, along with debt collection letters, contract creation and review, and lots more. For more information, check out

I have been a member for over two years, and they have been a big help to me.

Reply to
Steve