Locksmithing Story

Many years ago, my brother was working as a locksmith and a customer came in wanting a car key duplicated. After making the key the customer asked my brother if he was sure it would work. My brother said ,"Yes, we guarantee our work." Late that night the customer called to say the key didn't work. My brother drove over to the man's house to see what was wrong. The man was waiting in his car when my brother arrived. He took the key, put it in the ignition, turned it, and said, "See, it doesn't work. I can't start the car." My brother said, "There is nothing wrong with the key, you have a dead battery."

Reply to
Paul

And so he billed him for a service call right?

Reply to
Roger Shoaf