Mack tool box lock

Anyone know the keyblank for these? It looks like it would be double sided. Thanks

Reply to
Ros

I think it is made by National.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

I think it's a KD 20 I have 10 of them. Bought them to do a job and when I went back to the shop where the mechanic was, he had left. I can try to find them Monday and mail you a couple.

Bob

Reply to
Bob B.

Ros,

It is a Fort Lock K752 key blank. I have some. Be glad to mail you a couple.

Bob

Reply to
Bob B.