Miles osborn

I attempted to reverse the hand of a Miles Osborne X4 safe deposit lock. I failed. ( Gosh that eats me to have to admit that!)

Any one have any pointers or perhaps some key cutting information.

i.e. depths or perhaps how to identify those unique tumblers.

Thanks.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

I order BY 2 things.. of all things, the GUARD key, AND the hand

I tell them the number ON the guard key, and which way its handed... if its a regular customer, then might keep a pair on hand... 1 left and 1 right, past that, go open, write LOTS of notes, how many of WHICH hand, and order keyed to their guard key... stamp numbers on, and replace when they come in (usually takes

2-3 days to get shipped in) My supplier says it is not recommended to try changing the hand. and I trust his word on that... --Shiva--
Reply to
--Shiva--