pinning kit box

Hello
I am not satisfied with the norwegian locksmith suppliers, and I want help
to find some better.
1. Can anyone post a name for some you use and are happy with?
2. I found a pinning kit at the web, and I want some of these. But I need an
empty one, don't need the pins.
Anyone knowing this type of box?
Where can I get them as cheap as possible
See
the kit
Reply to
E Hallstensen
just get the box with the pins. there are not that many of them and you will use them anyway..
my2¢
Reply to
"Key
Make one? Two pieces of wood, a Forstner bit or other bit that cuts a flat-bottomed hole, hinges and a latch, and a bit of time...
Reply to
Joe Kesselman
I once made a very nice pin holder from a 12" piece of 2x4.I drilled in 12(2 rows of 6) holes with an auger bit-then used a countersink bit to widen them out.Then three other holes for c-rings and other small parts.I still use it in the shop today.
For this guy-I think 2 - 24" pieces of 2x12? Maybe some foam to seal it good?
goma.
Reply to
goma865
gee, local hardware store.. small plastic compartmented 'milk colored' plastic boxes, WITH FIXED DIVIDERS..
got one for Schlage, and KW.. 12 compartments in each, about 1.5"+ or so square compartments..can even stick keys in them on the diagnoal. got another one holds the cams and carriages for my Clipper.. the lid snaps on PRETTY good..
smaller boxes.. 8 compartment, 1 holds the GM ign wafers and springs, and the second holds the door wafers and springs..
--Shiva--
Reply to
--Shiva--

Site Timeline