pinning kit box

Hello

I am not satisfied with the norwegian locksmith suppliers, and I want help to find some better.

  1. Can anyone post a name for some you use and are happy with?

  1. I found a pinning kit at the web, and I want some of these. But I need an empty one, don't need the pins. Anyone knowing this type of box? Where can I get them as cheap as possible

See

the kit

Reply to
E Hallstensen

I was trynig to ask for locksmith suppliers that you like to buy from.

Reply to
E Hallstensen
<snip>

The Locksmith Store

Good kits don't come cheap.

Later, goma.

Reply to
goma865

Make one? Two pieces of wood, a Forstner bit or other bit that cuts a flat-bottomed hole, hinges and a latch, and a bit of time...

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

I once made a very nice pin holder from a 12" piece of 2x4.I drilled in 12(2 rows of 6) holes with an auger bit-then used a countersink bit to widen them out.Then three other holes for c-rings and other small parts.I still use it in the shop today.

For this guy-I think 2 - 24" pieces of 2x12? Maybe some foam to seal it good?

goma.

Reply to
goma865

gee, local hardware store.. small plastic compartmented 'milk colored' plastic boxes, WITH FIXED DIVIDERS..

got one for Schlage, and KW.. 12 compartments in each, about

1.5"+ or so square compartments..can even stick keys in them on the diagnoal. got another one holds the cams and carriages for my Clipper.. the lid snaps on PRETTY good..

smaller boxes.. 8 compartment, 1 holds the GM ign wafers and springs, and the second holds the door wafers and springs..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Shimano tackle holders work well, too.Has compartments you can adjust.I use them for smaller blanks.

goma.

Reply to
goma865