Pinning Kit For Sale

Hello Everyone,

I purchased a pinning kit

for picture) last year when I was just getting in to locksmithing. This kit is new, and complete. I do not have a need for it anymore as I have dropped out of locksmithing.

Asking $45.00, but will accept highest offer. Feel free to reply to the email address attached to this messege.

Thanks! Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Fagan (Patrick Errins

From the tiny picture, I can't even tell what kind of pin kit it is.