Great Planes F-14 Tomcat kit for sale.

GPMA0435 Great Planes F-14 Tomcat, NIB for sale. I went to a Fun Fly today that had a swap meet included and went overboard. This one is too much for me to handle and so I'm going to sell it. It's been out of production for some time but it is complete and would make a great project for someone with a little more experience than I have. Asking $100 plus actual shipping or best offer. I can add some pictures if need be.

Thanks, Art K6KFH

Reply to
Art Horne

Hi I just came across you post on the f-14 tomcat is it still availabl

-- msm1

this thread:

msm15