For Sale: Immersion Microscribe 3d digitizer & Data glove

Immersion Microscribe 3d digitizing arm. Model Dl (larger unit) 66" diameter workspace with a positional accuracy of .64mm. Can be used to digitize a variety of objects with complex undercuts. Clay maquetts can also be captured if the clay is of a firm variety or stuck in the fridge overnight. This process gives you better point control compared to some of the cheaper laser scanners. Great for reverse engineering of complex objects.

Unit is in excellent condition, complete with original box,manuals and foot pedals. It can be used with a variety of software such as Maya, Rhino, Mastercam, ProE and Autocad. No software is included. Hooks up to PC using RS-232 interface.

Asking $2,000 obo

Data glove by 5DT (Fifith Dimension Technologies)right hand. Fiberoptic based motion capture system with power supply and RS-232 interface. $250.00

Email for photos and shipping details and terms

Dan Serra DigiMilieu Studios

Reply to
danserra

Sporkman

That was a lower-case "L" in the original post, not a "one".

nick

Reply to
Nick Hatzichristos

I would imagine this has already been sold but I thought I would check.

Reply to
bmckain