Zep Glove skin protectant

I have a few jars of Zep Glove skin protectant and wanted to say that it is a great product. Works well with all sorts of irritants. It is a silicone cream sort of thing, but for industrial use.

Ignoramus3259

It's basicly water glass, aka sodium silicate if it's like the other protectants, good for keeping the prussian blue from sticking too much but it is an irritant in it's own right , I believe alkalai like cement or machine coolant. I won't buy any more, not happy with it.

Reply to
beecrofter

Reply to
E. Walter Le Roy