Re: Keil Key blanks (2023 Update)

I have a LOT of Keil keys if you are interested.

Reply to
mhmagna63

Holy moly !!!

Posted from DejaNews 20 years ago.

Reply to
catalpa

I realize this is an old post but am wondering if anyone has a good Keil cross reference. I have a ton of keys that I am trying to identify. We have been in business since 1932 and have a ton of NOS.

Reply to
Lis Kindley

Wondering if anyone out there has a few Keil D154B blanks

Reply to
Bill Goebel

Kiel D154B should be Dexter DE2 which you can find online at any key supply place, or even Ebay. The Ilco number is D1098B

Reply to
jeff kiral