Help with a Herring Hall Marvin safe

We are a handyman service and are being paid to help a lady remodel her house. She has an old safe she wants us too open for her. We could drill it for her but she doesn't want to ruin a old family heirloom. Also we are way cheaper than a locksmith. Can you help us figure out how to open it?

Reply to
inorn44

Robert Nichols

What a coincidence... I'm a locksmith who was opening a safe for an old lady, while I was there she asked me to retile her bathroom. I told her I could slap some stick on tiles, but she wants it actually done right. Also, I'm way cheaper than a handyman who does flooring. Can you help me figure out how to lay tile? lol

Reply to
Derek Broestler