Re: Michael Jackson Home Movie Horror

Posted here are the pictures that are going to put Michael
Jackson behind bars for a very long time. Disturbing stills
taken from the home movies shot by Mr Jackson are now
circulating the net. In these pictures here, it can be
clearly seen that Mr Jackson is performing un-natural acts
with the boy in question.

scotty,
this is a text only group...
Reply to
Key
I would have never seen this thread if not for the responses to it.. Will people ever learn to just leave it alone?????
Steve
Reply to
Steve
Michael
stills
acts
probably so....
Reply to
Key
then all you had to do is look at the subject and ignore it.
Reply to
Key
That is the case with my news service too. They filter out 99% of the garbage. I would have never have seen it either except for idiots that nave no better purpose in life than to post useless junk in response to useless junk.
And no, they never learn as they are creatures of habit and it makes them feel useful to society. Truly sad they are that clueless.
bbjj
Reply to
BillyBob-JoeJack
Key is incapable of learning. Like somebody else already said: Key is like that old fucking dog everyone has had at one time or another that no matter what the fuck you do it keeps pissing the fucking carpet. That's Key. Too damn stupid to learn. Key will always be a carpet pisser.
Reply to
SSA

Site Timeline