Re: Michael Jackson Home Movie Horror

Jackson behind bars for a very long time. Disturbing stills taken from the home movies shot by Mr Jackson are now circulating the net. In these pictures here, it can be clearly seen that Mr Jackson is performing un-natural acts with the boy in question.

scotty, this is a text only group...

Reply to
Key

Bet it's a virus too. Phrasing sounds familiar.

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

I would have never seen this thread if not for the responses to it.. Will people ever learn to just leave it alone?????

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Michael

stills

acts

probably so....

Reply to
Key

then all you had to do is look at the subject and ignore it.

Reply to
Key

That is the case with my news service too. They filter out 99% of the garbage. I would have never have seen it either except for idiots that nave no better purpose in life than to post useless junk in response to useless junk.

And no, they never learn as they are creatures of habit and it makes them feel useful to society. Truly sad they are that clueless.

bbjj

Reply to
BillyBob-JoeJack

No you f****ng think? You braindead f*ck.

Reply to
SSA

Key is incapable of learning. Like somebody else already said: Key is like that old f****ng dog everyone has had at one time or another that no matter what the f*ck you do it keeps pissing the f****ng carpet. That's Key. Too damn stupid to learn. Key will always be a carpet pisser.

Reply to
SSA

LMFAO That's more than you could do.

Reply to