For Sale: Scanlock cylinders

I have many Scanlock cylinders, almost the same as CX-5 they are keyed up with 2 keys per cylinder. They fit Schlage Grade 1 and 2 locksets. Or any lockset like them.

They are an restricted key so once you have them noone can copy them.

I will post picture tomorrow. These are new.

1-5 $10 each 5-15 $8 each 15-25 $7 each 25-50 $6 each 50-100 $5 each 100-250 $4 each 250- up $2 each

Plus shipping. Paypal or money orders accepted.

Allan

Reply to
Al