Rekeying a Clopay garage door lock

Can a Clopay garage door lock be rekeyed to match my kwikset locks in my home ?

Reply to
Michael Rosen

Depends on what kind of lock is on the garage door. If it is a T-handle with a cylinder in the middle of it, then no. If the lock is a rim cylinder that is mounted in the door then yes, but you may have to replace the rim cylinder with one that has a Kwikset keyway

Reply to
jeff kiral