Segalock Key Cutter

I have a old Segalock rectifying keycutter, macine #1815, ser.#1359B, cutter# 1925 Is there anyone who can tell me any thing about this cutter? The problem is it doesn't have the electric motor. What kind of A/C motor should I get and where could I get the motor. The cutter has a aprox. 6" plus pully at the end. What h.p. and rpm motor do I need?

Reply to
Brian Jones

You will want to look for something 1 / 12 hp or better. Remember cheap is good, free is better. Capacitor start or split phase, either will work fine. For your drive pulley look for a small one 1-2 inches.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf