tkelley@stmarys.org

Why do you "need to know....."....? you work at a medical facility....if you can believe your email address... or should we believe the @ boobs.com one instead....(more likely.... 8-) )
It's not something you're going to learn over night... It's an acquired skill that takes many years to master.... and every lock is different , and what works on one won't necessarily work on another....
It's knowledge that can get you into trouble real quick.....
Reply to
Galaxy Master
Try "The complete book of locksmithing". Very informative. It should only take a few weeks to get good at very simple locks. Most amateurs spend several hours every day for weeks learning the basics. Many (if not most) give up after a few days.
I've heard that if you don't practice a few hours a week that you'll lose the feel. I can consistantly pick some locks in a few minutes, and others in a few hours.
Make sure you learn if it's OK to pick locks in your local. In some areas local, state or national laws make it a crime. In others, it's OK as long as you own the lock. In all cases, be aware that police may find posession of picks a good reason to interrogate or arrest you. My picks stay at home.
Good luck.
Daniel
Reply to
dbs__usenet
online info, google search / key word "lockpicking"
has a length of 85 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:
g'day
Reply to
"Key

Site Timeline