To Evan the tampon plant maintenance man

In Message-id: <QuBhc.5971$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>

Even the maintenance man for the tampon factory proclaimed:

Why don't you argue car safety -- that is an industry worth TRILLIONS >world-wide and THEY MAKE DECISIONS that end peoples lives with every new car >model that gets designed to increase profits and reduce costs...

Your special ed class is looking for you. This is alt.locksmithing not alt.car.safety

I have never heard of a lock killing its user/operator...

If youre using it it wouldnt surprise me.

>I am just wondering if you think of yourself as some kind of

plageristic

Robin Hood...

In order to plagerise you have to present something as your own which is not i.e. not give credit to the original author. Stop using words you dont know the meaning of.

Because all you have done here is dig up old shit to re-post from other >places and think its the biggest and best contribution to the greater world >at large...

That seems to be what you think. You are obviously reading my posts. You cant stop. Not surprising since you know little to nothing. I dont blame you for trying to learn what you can. Now go and clean the toilets in the tampon plant. Or cite an example of where I have reposted anything without giving the proper credit, impossible of course since my information is my own and even what I reposted with proper credit I personally verified by doing. Something you know nothing of.

Now go. There is a tampon stuck in tester # 12. Do your duty.

Reply to
somesmartass