Try and get paid

A tale of woe.

The first challenge is to get a judgement. I did this some years ago when a customer asked me out to make keys to her car. I did, and she promised to mail me a check.

Many phonecalls and many excuses later, I filed in small court. She kept reading the list of all the things she was trying to pay off. And promised to send me buck a week or so.

Four dollars and a court date later, I had a judgement.

I never did bother to file at the county courthouse.

The gal did call back and ask why I filed the claim after she promised to pay. Well, simple. I didn't see a penny of her money. I promised not to file if she started to pay me. She didn't, and.....

Now days I don't hand people keys until I see money coming towards me.

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn

Why on earth would you agree to that?? No $ No Keys.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

No F_ck, No Ride!

Hope this helps, Peter

One I heard many years ago "ass, grass, or gas, baby. Nobody rides for free."

Well, I'll have to settle for the fillup, I'm not into fornication or drugs. But it was a memorable expression.

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn