18 Wheelers

Which key blanks should I carry for 18 Wheelers? For older models B 1 - 4? Mid years RA 1 - 4? Newer models which Volvo Blanks? Are there any other common blanks I should stock in Van? Thanks, William

Reply to
William S. Gilman

Y157 on newer ones

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

There is another one, RA-8 (1584) i would carry also. Ran into several of those critters, the milling down the blank is angled opposite of the RA-4 and wont enter all the locks properly. RA3, RA4 will work the door but not the IGN lock on later models. Also the B-5 is a good one to have.

Isuzu x184, x158, x154 Kenworth k1994, b5, x170, x53 Peterbuilt 1098, x239, k1994, x53 Mack 1098 Volvo-White-Gmc ra4,b1, y12, x80, x51 Freightliner y157, 1584 (ra-8), b1, y12, cg16 Mitsubishi Fuso x254, x121, fu2 Ford h72, x239 Iveco x155, x157

This list may not be complete but is a quick look from the ilco cross reference for ya.

Steve

Reply to
Steve