What a nice guy-LMAO!

Saw some of my competition's business cards. Headline on it reads:

"If I can't get in, I'll Pay for the window"

(Still LMAO),

goma.

Reply to
goma865

Not very professional. Assholes like that make us all look bad. Sounds like Freddy...

Reply to
Me

I took it as humor. Thought it was kinda funny, myself.

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

That's my reading. However, some folks will not be amused, so I'm not convinced I'd put it on my card.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

Yeah, I don't know if I'd put it on my card either. But it is funny.

When (on the rare occasion anymore) I go out to open a car, and the person says (jokingly) "I don't care how you get it open", I reach in the truck, grab a hammer, and start walking towards the car, just to see the look on their face.

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

A Locky mate of mine (who is also a 'Stormin Mormon' ) has printed down the bottom of his Yellow pages add, " In God we trust, all others please pay Cash, Cheque, or Credit card, upon completion of the job".

Reply to
Steve Paris

Less likely to be misunderstood, since it's a traditional gag.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman