Whistling to fill the time

Been kinda quiet, so I'm going to whistle and hum a few bars. Join in if you know the words.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

quiet? plum dead in my area.. We got several places in various retail lines fixing to close the doors..no business.. We lost a very nice big bakery couple weeks back..and couple of garages I have heard are shutting down as well, even my corporate car dealers are hurting for business.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

For me, winter is always the slow time. From now till about march, not much happens. I got to rekey the locks on a house this week. That's something anyway.

Time start whistling the tune to Andy Griffith show....

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Does one need a scotch on the rocks in hand to whistle a Dean Martin tune? Maybe later...

Been working like crazy in San Jose CA, lots of projects rushing along so -other folks- can go on vacation early :-)

Regards, David

Reply to
BogusID

Funny you should mention. I just dug out my copy of "On An Evening In Roma".

Reply to
clifto

Dean Martin - That's Amore Lyrics In Nantuket where Kwikset is king When boy meets girl here's what they say

When the code hits you eye like you finally did spy That's amore When the world rings your phone like you're not alone That's amore Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, "Hello, is this the locksmith?" And you'll sing "We take cash or check!" Hearts will play You're all set; You're all set Like a gay with his fella

When the micrometer make you drool just like a brass following tool That's amore When you drive down the street with a work order at your feet You're in love When you go to the next call you know you're not Dreaming No More-eh? Scuzza me, but you see, back in the old shop you flee That's one more!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Bravo!

Reply to