Who is this " 'Key" ???

who is this "Key ???

need to know...

thanks

Reply to
Mary Ken Frenchu

A participant in this discussion. A practicing locksmith. Somewhat opinionated, as are we all.

Any other questions?

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

Key is fine man of whom I have known for years...not personally...but have shared mutual opinions on different subjects. Intellegent. Danny Williams Danny's Locksmith Service Fayetteville, NC

Reply to
keyman

Key is fine man of whom I have known for years...not personally...but have shared mutual opinions on different subjects. Intellegent. Danny Williams Danny's Locksmith Service Fayetteville, NC

Reply to
keyman

I have never met him personally.If he comes up to Chicago here in three years,or if he gets up around my place on the flatlands,I would look forward to it. A good guy to talk with,unless your motives are ulterior.

Ralph Greenwood Greenwood Locksmithing Logansport, IN

Reply to
goma865

having nothing to do with this person, I want to state that "intelligent" people can also be complete idiots from time to time.

Reply to
billb

Been there, done that, have the t-shirt. Intelligence is that which enables us to recognize a mistake when we've just made it again....

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

good judgment comes from experience experience comes from bad judgment.

Reply to
billb

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

An expert is defined as someone who learns more and more about les and less until he knows everything about nothing. Etymology: EX-has been + SPURT-Drip under pressure.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

WHO IS THIS ´MIKE JONES' I GOTTA KNOW

Reply to