WTB: Medeco Patriot cylinders with or without keys...

Alright everyone, I'll say from the onset that this is a bit of an odd request.

I've come into possession of six unregistered Medeco Patriot keycards and key pairs, but have no cylinders to go with them!

I am looking for any variety of Medeco cylinder that uses the standard Patriot keyway. These cylinders may come with operating keys, but they are not requisite as the cylinder will be re-keyed anyway. Cylinders that come with keys AND the matching Patriot Authorization Card are not called for at this time. Uncombinated Patriot cylinders are also welcome. :-)

Thanks all!

P.S. If anyone is interested in any of these keycards and keypairs, let me know.

P.P.S. I know that if I got the keycards from a third party the security of the system has already been compromised, yadda yadda yadda...I'm not too concerned about that particular issue, as I'm just looking for cylinders at this point in time.

Reply to
brokenpixel