Application of sol-gel on SrFeO3

Hi, all,
I currently face the problem of obtaining SrFeO3 solution. I wanted to get some thin films of SrFeO3 for my experiment, but i couldn't find
any paper on sol-gel approaches. So i modified the method of getting SrTiO3 to get it. The approach used the starting materials:
Sr(CH3COO)2.1/2H2O Fe(NO3)3 DI water acetic acid 2-ethoxy-ethonal
However, i failed to get clear solutions. There was some white precipitations which i cannot define its composition.
Anyone has informations on solving this problem? Or any suggestions on the precipitations?