Commercial product for pourable foam molded parts?

This is probably far from the norm for this NG however; I am seeking a brand name or research lead for a commercial foam that after curing is similar to that of a Nerf? football in density, elasticity, and durability. I am assuming foam latex/rubber of some sort but it is all voodoo from that point on in my experience.

Reply to
richard

There are a myriad of commercial foams available to do just as you desire. A search on google will give you all the information you need. A quick pointer, the GE Silicones division makes several two part silicone rubber foams that very in denisty, This would be an easy place to start and the silicone will give you a elasticity and durability that far exceeds the latex based foams.

Reply to
ceraboy

Google the urethane foams too.-Jitney

Reply to