Autoclve/Vacuum Casting Tank for sale

We are selling a large vacuum tank that we no longer have a need for. This tank is very suitable for Composite Parts or Urethane
Casting. Great for Very Large Automotive or Aerospace. The Door is hydraulicley operated. The inside is large enough for a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood. The tank is listed on Ebay if you are interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category ’081&item873301468&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Add pictures here
✖