Cured copper in EdenPURE heaters is bogus, says U.S. Copper Development Association

Do you have any idea how stupid this statement is? All electric heaters are 100% efficient. There is no such thing as "overlossy".
-- "Tell me what I should do, Annie." "Stay. Here. Forever." - Life On Mars

In a word, "hype"!

Read my other post. You know lear than nothing about these terms.