Diamond synthesis thro' "the Uncle Al process"?

Uncle Al wrote:

Well the San Andreas fault hasn't cut loose and it's July 31st today. How are the "third and final series of attempts" at diamond synthesis by the "Uncle Al route" progressing? My continuing interest is due to the fact that I have been involved in research into molten phase atmospheric pressure surface (re)crystallization / formation of diamond, years ago... Hope you would have something to show that the proposed "Uncle Al route" and the series of diamond synthesis attempts mentioned over the years are not mere hogwash?
: Hope you would have something to show that the proposed "Uncle Al : route" and the series of diamond synthesis attempts mentioned over the : years are not mere hogwash?
Considering that "Uncle Al" is a proven liar, I wouldn't get my hopes up too far if I were you.
----- Richard Schultz snipped-for-privacy@mail.biu.ac.il Department of Chemistry, Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel Opinions expressed are mine alone, and not those of Bar-Ilan University ----- "Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell bad."
He may be a proven liar, but he is reliable.
Here he has the classic delay. Somewhere after September is over, he will have some lame excuse, then pull the "well, the rainy season is coming, we can't do this until the spring".
So, expect the 3rd and final attempt to be "diamonds in the spring" in 2007.
Thomas.
Richard Schultz wrote:

so, Al, are you about to flame me with a "don't top post" reply?