"Did I invent the DC-DC-DC transformer?"

<http://egroups.com/message/free_energy/25500
(still no evaluations)
-Aut

Autymn D. C. wrote:

It is not subject to evaluation because it is impossible to know what you are writing about.
You wrote, "One, why doesn't the AC transformer hav any mekanic analogs?" Look in an introductory physics textbook about simple machines, like the ramp, lever, etc.
On 10/21/06 10:15 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, "Marvin"

There us a saying attributed to Pauli that applies here. "It is not even wrong."
Bill -- Fermez le Bush
Marvin wrote:

I explicitly wrote that I don't have to rock such makines for them to work, you blind dolt. Ye are useles.
-Aut

----------- My anti-fraud filter blocked this site- a sign that it is working correctly.

remove the X to answer

Well, the "free_energy" part should have been a clue.
Autymn D. C. wrote:

How about.......Evaluation failed on multiple counts that I don't want to waste my time mentioning let alone expanding in depth.
.........Words fail me (was this written by a bot?).
I feel slightly dumber from even reading this drivel.

It is hard to tell but I think the phrase you are looking for is "Wimshurst machine plus electrostatic motor."
You seem very confused. Please consider talking to a psychotherapist about schizophrenia.