"Did I invent the DC-DC-DC transformer?"

(still no evaluations)

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

It is not subject to evaluation because it is impossible to know what you are writing about.

You wrote, "One, why doesn't the AC transformer hav any mekanic analogs?" Look in an introductory physics textbook about simple machines, like the ramp, lever, etc.

Reply to
Marvin

----------- My anti-fraud filter blocked this site- a sign that it is working correctly.

Reply to
Don Kelly

There us a saying attributed to Pauli that applies here. "It is not even wrong."

Bill

-- Fermez le Bush

Reply to
Salmon Egg

I explicitly wrote that I don't have to rock such makines for them to work, you blind dolt. Ye are useles.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Well, the "free_energy" part should have been a clue.

Reply to
David Bostwick

How about.......Evaluation failed on multiple counts that I don't want to waste my time mentioning let alone expanding in depth.

.........Words fail me (was this written by a bot?).

I feel slightly dumber from even reading this drivel.

Reply to
craigs

It is hard to tell but I think the phrase you are looking for is "Wimshurst machine plus electrostatic motor."

You seem very confused. Please consider talking to a psychotherapist about schizophrenia.

Reply to
BDH