Difference between aspheric and plano convex condenser lens?

What's the difference between an aspheric and plano convex condenser lens?
Where's a good place to get a large - say 120 - 200 mm condenser lens?
Preferably one where I can get them to ship overnight.
Thanks

Aspheric = not spheric
A plano convex lens is like |) - it has one planar - flat side, and one convex - bulging side, which is a section of a sphere.
Aspheric is more complex to make, but can in some applications have fewer errors of various sorts.
Doc wrote:

Do you want 120-200mm focal length or diameter?
Jonathan Scheuch

lens?
Diameter, but I've got a 6" lens on the way from surplusshed.com