BOPA film manufacturer!

Zhanjiang Development Minghe Plastic Co., Ltd. is a professional BOPA film manufactuer in China.
BOPA films have magnificent qualities of high tensile strength and
anti-puncture, flexibility, strike endurance, luster and printability, and wide rang of temperature choices etc.
BOPA film are especially suitable for packing of foods that deteriorate easily, forzen and cooked foods, vegetables, aquatic products and medical machines etc.
We have cooking type, printing type, lamiantion type, Metallized BOPA film, KPA(BOPA film coated with PVDC)
Fax:0086-576-3377660 Tel:0086-576-3377689 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@zjminghe.com Website:www.zjminghe.com Contact:Jennifer