ductile iron

hello, I have to design a industrial oven for heating dustile iron wheels. The wheels have to stay in the oven for at least 2 hours. To calculate the dimensions of the oven, I have to know how long the iron has to stay in the oven, before the temperature is 130°C? thanks

Reply to
pieter

Homework is such a bitch, isn't it?

AT a standard 10 degrees per hour heating rate, you should leave in in for about 11 hours and then the two hour soak.

Jim

Reply to
jbuch