ductile iron

hello, I have to design a industrial oven for heating dustile iron wheels. The wheels have to stay in the oven for at least 2 hours. To calculate
the dimensions of the oven, I have to know how long the iron has to stay in the oven, before the temperature is 130C? thanks
pieter wrote:

Homework is such a bitch, isn't it?
AT a standard 10 degrees per hour heating rate, you should leave in in for about 11 hours and then the two hour soak.
Jim

Keepsake gift for young girls.