Eschman SES little Sister 3

Hi,

I have to use this autoclave. There are four keys. I know that 2 are for 134 degrees and 2 are for 121 degrees. I`m interested in 121 degrees: which is the difference between the 2 keys of 121 degrees? How long a cycle of 121 degrees last? I shoul do 2 autoclaving cycles at 121 degrees.

Thank you, Andrea

Reply to
andrea_gazze

andrea snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.it wrote, On 6/25/2008 12:33 PM:

Why don't you contact Eschmann directly and ask them? They may even be able to supply you with an operators manual.

Paul O