Eschman SES little Sister 3

Hi,
I have to use this autoclave. There are four keys. I know that 2 are
for 134 degrees and 2 are for 121 degrees. I`m interested in 121
degrees: which is the difference between the 2 keys of 121 degrees?
How long a cycle of 121 degrees last? I shoul do 2 autoclaving cycles
at 121 degrees.
Thank you,
Andrea
Reply to
andrea_gazze
andrea snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.it wrote, On 6/25/2008 12:33 PM:
Why don't you contact Eschmann directly and ask them? They may even be able to supply you with an operators manual.
Paul O