Helium compressor CTI-Cryogenics 8300

Dear all,

We have a CTI-Cryogenics 8300 helium compressor that needs to be serviced but Helix Technology does not give support to this model any more. Does anybody know any european company who might service it?It has a problem with a valve on the expander.

Thank you in advance

Virginia Soares INESC-MN Rua Alves Redol,9

1000-029 Lisboa Portugal Tel:+351 21 310 00 300 Fax:+351 21 314 58 43 url:
Virginia Soares

Hello folks

I worked with CTI -Cryogenics He compressors about 15 years ago. If you do not find another contact please feel free and contact me again. I think I can help you.

Best regards Helmut , Germany snipped-for-privacy@t-online.de ++49 8761 70395

Reply to
Helmut Rinck