CTI website update

Wow!

CTI has made a significant update to their web site. Lot's of goodies on there. I wanted to get assembly instructions for Pro-98 motors and planned to email for them but it's there on the site.

Anyway, it is a big change and worth a look. Especially the first picture in the Gallery page. ;-)

Len Bryan CAR 620 L3 TRA 10220 L2

Reply to
Len Bryan

It is a great looking site.

has 404 errors in the java script launch pages for say pro75 motor specs and instructions.

I'm sure their still working it all out, as web work is always a work in progress.

Great work Anthony and crew !

Reply to
AlMax