Web Site Update - ASRA Nats

Not the typical update, but the ASRA was having a Street Rod / Hot Rod show at the Fair Grounds and I spent the afternoon there taking pictures. There
were around 1300 cars, trucks, and even bikes on display, and I took around 200 pictures of the ones that caught my eye. Mostly external views, with some engines here and there - I'm no expert on this genre, but there was some awesome machinery on display.
I have NO idea how to catalog these things. :-) A beautiful '48 Caddy with a Lincoln V8? So go to the Production section of the site, look in the Events menu and there's a link at the bottom to the gallery. Enjoy!
http://www.scaleautosport.com
MH snipped-for-privacy@scaleautosport.com -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- http://www.scaleautosport.com